Braces ForumJoin our community FOR FREE!
- Orthodontics accidents – how to handle small orthodontic mishaps.
- Don’t sabotage your orthodontics treatment
- 5 reasons for an EARLY orthodontics treatment start
- Orthodontics treatment: prerequsites and first steps
- Know your Orthodontics!
- Invisalign aligners: how many hours a day do I need to wear them?
- Creating a beautiful smile: the veneers option
- Is it OK for the Invisalign tray to not fit for the first time?
- Braces FAQ – first 3 questions you searched for
Your entire orthodontics treatment relies on various appliances and techniques that will help correctly align teeth and provide that healthy beautiful smile you’re after. Still, when so many things are involved in this, sometimes, it can go wrong. From wires … Continue reading
Straightening your crooked teeth and solving your bite problems are not something that can be done in days. It’s not done in weeks either, but many months, even 2-3 years, depending on the severity of your case. This means you … Continue reading
I’ve been that “nerdy” kid who’d love reading A LOT. Whenever I started something new, I always felt the need to know everything possible about that topic. After starting Karate, I read everything that fell into my lap about this, … Continue reading
I have started my orthodontics treatment 1 year ago. A complex case, with a lot of work to be done to get a decent bite and some well aligned teeth. I had severe crowding, a canine that was too high … Continue reading
One or two years in braces. You change your life for ever, you are either that “metal mouth” person, or the guy/gal with the metal near the tongue or a “plastic mouth” as I am (since I wear Invisalign). You … Continue reading
Starting an orthodontic treatment is a life changing experience. We have to be more organized, have a better discipline and a good oral hygene. If you think you shouldn’t worry about anything, then you are surely wrong. Many people complain … Continue reading