Braces ForumJoin our community FOR FREE!
- Orthodontics accidents – how to handle small orthodontic mishaps.
- Don’t sabotage your orthodontics treatment
- 5 reasons for an EARLY orthodontics treatment start
- Orthodontics treatment: prerequsites and first steps
- Know your Orthodontics!
- Invisalign aligners: how many hours a day do I need to wear them?
- Creating a beautiful smile: the veneers option
- Is it OK for the Invisalign tray to not fit for the first time?
- Braces FAQ – first 3 questions you searched for
I’ve started my orthodontic treatment when I was 28. Back when I was a kid, orthodontics wasn’t so “famous” in Romania, not to mention my folks would have never had the money to pay for this. So, I had to … Continue reading
We know about the various orthodontics devices (braces, Invisalign, Incognito etc.), but it would be nice for our readers to also know what are the first steps for their orthodontics treatment and what needs to be done before smiling with … Continue reading
The orthodontic treatment is started because of our misalignments and malocclusions. The teeth are not straight and this can cause problems when it comes to oral hygiene and also the bite. Some patients also face pain in the jaws, others … Continue reading
I think I’ll step on your toes again and tell you: it depends. The answer depends on your situation (the complexity of the orthodontic problems), age and treatment. For the youngest patients (kids and teens) extractions might not be needed … Continue reading
Most prospective orthodontics patients are scared because of the pain this treatment might bring in. Sometimes the idea of shedding hundreds or even thousands of dollars for a treatment or having to go through this for 1-2 years doesn’t scare … Continue reading