Braces ForumJoin our community FOR FREE!
- Orthodontics accidents – how to handle small orthodontic mishaps.
- Don’t sabotage your orthodontics treatment
- 5 reasons for an EARLY orthodontics treatment start
- Orthodontics treatment: prerequsites and first steps
- Know your Orthodontics!
- Invisalign aligners: how many hours a day do I need to wear them?
- Creating a beautiful smile: the veneers option
- Is it OK for the Invisalign tray to not fit for the first time?
- Braces FAQ – first 3 questions you searched for
Is it OK for the Invisalign tray to not fit for the first time?
One of our readers got to this project by using the following search: “is it ok for the invisalign to not fit for the first time”. I think it’s a good idea to try and explain some of the issues.
Disclaimer: OrthodonticsToday was created as a community to provide support and inspiration to people who are undergoing an orthodontics treatment or a prepared to do so. Our goal is to keep you informed and offer you the chance to discuss your problems and accomplishments. Our articles are NOT a substitute for any orthodontic treatment. Please see your orthodontist for anything related to your dental health.